Sunday, February 3, 2013

Short haitus and entering a new phase

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to post a quick note that I will unlikely be posting here or on the other blog for a bit of time, as I am trying to finish my thesis and defend in the next month or so. I have been baking on occasion (Gus must be fed, after all) but I have been returning to old tried and true recipes, so nothing new to report here.

I expect to have some more free time in March-April, although after that I return to medical school so I cannot predict whether I will be able to post with any regularity. However, I have a long term commitment to this blog and to you guys, so whenever I have the chance can make new and exciting baked goods, I'll be sure to share them with you!

Alrighty, see you on the other side!

3 comments:

  1. You can do it! Keep us posted regarding defense dates and you inevitable success :) You've got loads of people cheering you on!!!

    ReplyDelete