Wow, where did June go? I have lots of catch up to do!
In early June, my beloved and I went to Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada for the first time. You see, we wanted to celebrate a momentous occasion: our 10 year dating anniversary! We had a blast.
The American Falls
The Canadian Horseshoe Falls
Scenes from our various exploits:
 |
| Soaked from Maid of the Mist |
 |
| The Niagara Clock |
 |
| Ice Wine Country |
 |
| Ice cream at a dairy farm! |
 |
| TimBits~! |
 |
| Lovely bakery, awesome croissants |
 |
| I heart marmalade! |
 |
| Steak and kidney pie (delicious!) and Yorkshire pudding |
 |
| Obligatory Fish and Chips! |
Michael and I are going to Niagara Falls, ON in August for our 10th wedding anniversary in August! We're staying at a B&B and have Maid of the Mist on our plans! Any recommendation for place to eat that cannot be missed??
ReplyDeleteAngel Inn at Niagara on the Lake! Good beer and pub grub!
ReplyDelete