Herbed Dinner Rolls


These soft, tasty rolls were part of a dinner party we threw ages ago, and sadly they got lost in the mix of holiday baking. But they deserve their own spotlight as they were exceedingly delicious. These are the epitome of how plush and fragrant dinner rolls can be! I added a couple tablespoons of dried herbs (mostly parsley I think) and when I shaped the rolls, I made them into knots, which is easily done by rolling the pre-portioned balls of dough into long strips and making a simple knot. You can do whatever fancy knot you know how to do.


I got the recipe for these rolls from the excellent blog My Kitchen Addiction, and since they are a family recipe, I think it is best to link back to her post so you can get the full story and wonderful recipe. Make them this week to go with your pot of soul-warming soup!


Comments