Still here!

Wow, I somehow let 2015 go by without a single post. I guess I have some excuses, like a baby, moving, first year of residency, etc. And I suppose in the whole Internet world, I've seen many well-loved blogs peter out due to changing priorities and modes of communication with the intended audience.

But, despite the life changes, I do want to keep this space open and return to it one day. Probably when my core clinical training is finished and I return back to the research world more full time, I will be able to see whether I can fit this back into my lifestyle.

For now, greetings from a new home and a new phase in life. Shrimpy is now almost 17 months old, and she is as feisty as we could have expected from her in utero exploits. She's got a full-time daddy to take care of her for the time being, and for that I am eternally grateful. I am 8 months into my first year in pathology residency, and it's been fun but challenging. Gus is still alive too, and if nothing else comes out of my oven, we at least have crumpets and loaves of Gus bread to enjoy. Shrimpy has pretty much been raised on Gus bread so far, and it gives me so much satisfaction to know she likes to eat it.

Ok, that's all for now, but hope to be back in this space soon. Hope all is well with you!



Comments