Looking forward to a new year...
Hope everyone had a warm and safe new year's weekend!
Many things to look forward to this year:
World Nutella Day--February 5
Research conference in CA in February
Chocolate Chip Cookie Week (!) --March 7-15, during which happens to be my birthday!
9th anniversary of our relationship
First trip back to the Motherland in 3 years in July, for the grandmother's 80th birthday
And of course more baking to be done!!
Most of what I've done recently is make this holiday snack mix by David Lebovitz over and over again, but it's sooooooo good....

And in other pursuits, I've picked up knitting again...only to be reminded why I don't knit much anymore (other than the fact I don't have much time to devote to it)--the cats love to play and gnaw on the yarn all day...

Many things to look forward to this year:
World Nutella Day--February 5
Research conference in CA in February
Chocolate Chip Cookie Week (!) --March 7-15, during which happens to be my birthday!
9th anniversary of our relationship
First trip back to the Motherland in 3 years in July, for the grandmother's 80th birthday
And of course more baking to be done!!
Most of what I've done recently is make this holiday snack mix by David Lebovitz over and over again, but it's sooooooo good....
And in other pursuits, I've picked up knitting again...only to be reminded why I don't knit much anymore (other than the fact I don't have much time to devote to it)--the cats love to play and gnaw on the yarn all day...
Comments
Post a Comment