Scenes from a Christmas cookie bake-a-thon with a friend

Sugar Cookies from Baking: From my home to yours


"Toffee" cookie bars from Pioneer Woman


More sugar cookies...


Single-headed gingerbread men



Milk chocolate-dipped anise biscotti, Jess's mum's recipe


Only edible gifts from me this year...

Comments

  1. They all look awesome! I have yet to fire up my holiday ovens. I know we're going to do some cut-out sugar cookies for the kiddos to decorate (YIKES) and some orange cookies. I'd like to try some gingerbread men too, but we'll see how much time I have. I have a recipe for a great looking chocolate bundt cake to try for Christmas Eve too! You are very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your cookies look amazing. I admire your skills decorating, so pretty with the little trees and holly. Yum! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lea! Decorating with the kiddos sounds like it would be lots of fun but MESSY, haha. Hope you find time for your holiday baking! I think I'm done for the season, whew, that day was exhausting.

    Hi Kathy, thanks! I am very glad the designs came out pretty well, but they definitely took a lot of time. Your biscotti were a big hit, thanks again so much for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment