It has begun.


Yup! Training has officially kicked off! I have a beautifully mapped out schedule for training from now until the big day on May 15.

I'm headed off today with a running buddy to check out a running shoe store where they are reputed to be fanatical about having the right shoes and even put you on a treadmill to analyze your gait for better recommendation of what you need.

Please consider donating even a little bit to my charity fundraising for the half-marathon! Every bit counts for the shelter. My kitties' saviors would really appreciate the support, and so would I! Just click on the link on the right side bar to go to my fundraising site.


Thanks to the Animal Rescue League, my cats are living the high life! Now if I could only convince my cats to exercise more too...

Comments

  1. Yay!! Congrats on your first runs!! Logging is a great predictor of success, too. If you like electronic logs, a great free one is www.runningahead.com. Happy training, baking and science-ing :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment