More SF eats
Bibimbap from the cute Korean sub store across the street from my hotel and a green milk tea with tapioca.
Potato-stuffed samosa from the Ferry Building Farmer's Market topped with cilantro and mango chutneys
Shrimp po'boy. 'Nuff said.
Half-pint of coffee ice cream. Too bad I didn't have a bag of potato chips to eat with it...ultimate salty-sweet combo!
Every time you post photos of SF eats I think that the previous eats can't be topped - and every time I'm wrong!
ReplyDeleteI want to travel with you. You always seem to find the best food selections where every you go.
ReplyDeleteKathy
I agree. I need to travel with you. Good eats!
ReplyDeleteWell, I can't really take the credit because San Francisco is a foodie city of epic proportions; you literally walk out onto the street and are bombarded with food options, and if you look in the right places (i.e. the farmer's market), you can't really go wrong...the stuff I didn't eat (not enough time! not enough stomachs!) look just as good if not better than the stuff I did eat! I would be delighted to travel/eat with any/all of you gals if the opportunity presents itself! Thanks for your culinary approval!
ReplyDelete